depending on the route.
We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Dusseldorf Airport: Transfers and Taxi
Transfers from Dusseldorf Airport
From Dusseldorf Airport (DUS) it is possible to get to many places: the city centre, Cologne, Bonn, Dortmund, Breda, and almost any destination you need. In this city, you can visit such famous locations like Königsallee or the Rhine Tower.
A transfer is good in many ways:
- Do not bother about finding the route on your own. When you book a trip, you write the destination you need. The driver will take you there in no time.
- Do you speak German? Well, that is not a problem. With Kiwitaxi, you do not have to worry about the local language. All the information you need is given in a voucher. If there are any issues, you can contact the English-speaking support at any time.
- For most passengers, currency exchange is the first thing they look for when they arrive. With Kiwitaxi, there is no need to do that. You pay for the trip online after it is booked.
- If you travel with children, elderly relatives, a lot of luggage, or a group of people, Transfer is the safest and most comfortable option. You can select a regular or premium vehicle for up to 19 passengers.
Flughafen air hub is located 9 km away from the city. A trip to the city takes around 40 minutes and costs 56 Euro.
Taxi from Dusseldorf Airport
At the air hub, cars can be found outside both arrivals and departures. A trip to the city center will cost around 28 Euro.
These are the apps that can be used to order a taxi:
Please note that you will not find a vehicle for a big group of people. If you have a lot of luggage and a group of friends with you, then you might have to take several cabs. This will cost a lot and will be not comfortable. A trip with Kiwitaxi lets you book a car for up to 19 passengers with baggage.
Germany has a very good public transport system. There are buses, trains, metro, and even skytrains.
- The Bus 721 for 2.80 Euro. The bus stop can be found in front of the Arrivals Hall. Bus 721 goes to the Main Railways Station which is located in the city center.
- The Metro. You should take the Regionalbahn train at the air hub’s railway station and go to the city’s downtown. Tickets can be bought from vending machines around the air hub. Once you arrive, buy a Metro ticket which fits you best.
Booking a transfer from Dusseldorf Airport
If you want to book a trip, it must be done 24 hours before the departure. We will try to find a vehicle even if less time is left.
Please provide the following information:
- When must the driver meet you? Write the time and date.
- Which car class do you prefer? Economy, Business, Premium?
- How about some additional services? Water, child seats, an extra waiting hour, an additional stop?
Once the trip is booked, a voucher with all the information on the transfer will be sent to your email. It contains the pick-up date and time, driver contacts, and meeting point.
Cost of Transfer from Dusseldorf Airport
The cost of the airport transfer compared to other ways of getting to Dusseldorf
Useful information about Dusseldorf Airport
Air hub handles the flights of the following airlines:
There are three terminals: A, B, and C. The first one is for Lufthansa and Eurowings flights, the second one is for domestic and EU flights, and the third one is for non-Schengen flights.
The terminals have:
- Charging stations
- Baby care facilities
- Currency exchange
- Lounges and more!
The air hub handles the following airlines:
- British Airways
- Air France
- KLM and more!