We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Transfer in South Korea
If you still do not know what "Gangnam Style" is, go to South Korea, because Gangnam is a prestigious district in Seoul, the capital of the country, which is full of luxury boutiques and designer skyscrapers. If you prefer walking in historical places, you can visit five palace complexes, built 500 years ago. One of the most unusual tourist destinations is the demilitarized zone of Korea in the village of Panmunjom. This uninhabited village divides the previously united country into two states. Here you can also visit the House of Freedom, from where you can see North Korean land through binoculars. The coast of the Yellow Sea is full of numerous resorts, the main of which is the seaport of Busan.
In order to get to the airport or hotel in South Korea, you can use bus service, metro, taxi or transfer. Taxi service in South Korea is one of the most convenient in the world, while not quite expensive as well. Official taxis in the country can be of different types:
- Ordinary taxis. Taxicabs can be of various colors, but white, silver and orange one are more common than others. The night tariff in these taxis is 20% more expensive.
- Taxicabs with inscriptions Kind Call Taxi and KT Powertel They are equipped with devices for simultaneous translation of the driver's speech, it features lots of languages including English.
- Luxury Taxi Black taxicabs with the Deluxe taxi sign. They have a high-quality service and a spacious interior. It has no night tariff.
- Multi-seater taxis. 10-passenger vehicles. Especially suitable for tourists with a big amount of luggage or for those traveling with a large group.
- International taxi. The name, International Taxi, is written right on these taxicabs. Drivers speak English, Japanese, and Chinese. You can order it at the company's counter in the airport.
In South Korea, you can order a taxi by phone (you have to pay for this option), through the mobile app, hail it on the street or find it at a special stop. A vacant taxicab can be distinguished by a yellow or red light or a red inscription in Korean on the roof. It is difficult to find a vacant car in the evening or at night. In every official taxi, you can pay not only with a bank card but also with a public transport card. Note, that in the suburban area the cost of the trip is doubled. Do not use the services of private taxi drivers in Korea: they can demand a higher price, go in circles around the city and drive you to the wrong destination.
If you want to be sure that the vacant car is available when you need it, and the cost of the trip does not go beyond the budget, order an individual transfer from the Kiwitaxi service. You can apply for a transfer in Korea online on our website. In order to make a booking, you just need to indicate the time and place of the departure, and the type of the vehicle: an economy-class car, minibus or minivan. We guarantee that if you order our transfer, the car will be waiting for you at the right time. Otherwise, the company guarantees to compensate for all your expenses for the trip on the ordered route. If you have any questions, you can always contact our English speaking support service. The cost of the trip is known in advance, it is indicated on the Kiwitaxi website and will not change after booking.