depending on the route.
We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Advantages of the Kiwitaxi transfer to Kunming
The transport system in China has its own features: buses and trains are often overcrowded and taxis take a lot of time to arrive. Think about ways of getting to your destination — it will save your nerves and time.
You can get to Kunming from nearby cities or the nearest airport by public transport, taxi or transfer.
It is better to take a transfer to Kunming if:
- you're traveling with kids. In China, you can get to the railway platform only just before the departure of the train. So first, you need to stay in a long line, and then run to the train car to occupy vacant luggage compartments. Such a trip can make you tired even before getting on the train.
- you’re in a hurry. There is also a line for a city taxi. You can waste a whole hour staying in it. The transfer will pick you up strictly at the specified time.
- you're afraid of even looking at Chinese characters, not to mention learning at least the basics of the language. Please note that English is not widely used in China. The local bus or taxi driver may not be able to understand you. However, you can order transfer in your native language. You should only give a detailed voucher about your trip to the Kiwitaxi driver.
- you like planning the budget in advance. Prices for the transfer to Kunming are fixed. You will learn it at the stage of booking. Taxis in China are mostly private. Each company sets its own rates, which you will learn only on the spot.
- you like comfort. On the Kiwitaxi website, you can choose the transfer of the highest class and travel with maximum comfort. However, you never know which car will arrive if you order a city taxi.