depending on the route.
We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Manchester Airport to Preston: Transfer and Taxi
Transfer from Manchester Airport to Preston
With plenty of museums, art galleries, and parks, Preston is worth a visit. A journey by transfer will cost €107. There are plenty of other good transport services available as well. And we’ve covered everything you need to know about them below. But first, we’ll take a look at the primary benefits of this service:
No waiting: Just type the arrival time in the pickup-time section, and a vehicle will be waiting upon your arrival.
Professionalism: Drivers are polite, familiar with the city, can offer good tips and advice, and are good conversationalists.
Convenience: You’ll be picked from the pinpoint location, and instead of some public station, you’ll be dropped exactly where you want.
1 hour waiting: In case you need to break a leg, catch some fresh air, or even want to do some shopping, you get an hour of the waiting period.
Taxi from Manchester Airport to Preston
Taxi fare from Manchester Airport to Preston starts at €130 and a cab covers the distance within 45 minutes. Vehicles are available at all three terminals and at the rank. We’ve explained all the pros and cons of this service below.
- The service is professional. Drivers are polite, familiar with all routes, and can offer good advice.
- It's convenient. The car will pick you from the pinpoint location and drop you exactly where you want.
- Numerous vehicles are available so you won't have to wait for finding one.
- Getting from Manchester Airport to Preston, the taxi price can increase significantly because of these 4 reasons:
Special occasion (like Christmas)
- The vehicle can carry only 5 people. If your group has more than you’ll have to book multiple vehicles.
Transfer solves these problems
- Price is fixed as soon as the car is booked and nothing will affect it afterward.
- Vehicle options are available for a small group of 2 people to a large group of 19 people.
The National Express goes directly to the destination. National Express: It costs €7 and it takes 1:50 minutes to reach the destination. It leaves the station 4 times per day.
Both trains operating at the train station go directly to the destination. Northern Rail: It costs €30 and it reaches the destination within 1:05. It departs every hour.
TransPennine Express: This one costs €21 and it takes you to the destination within 1 hour. A train leaves the station every hour.
About the Route
The total journey is 40 miles long and it’ll be covered within 1:15. Sit back, relax, and have an awesome journey!