depending on the route.
We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
will not change The price gets fixed when booking
and will not be affected by traffic jams, weather or time of day.
in English By phone and on the website.
and travel discounts in your inbox
Why you should order a Kiwitaxi transfer to Saint Petersburg airport «Pulkovo» (LED)
Saint Petersburg (LED) Airport is a large European transport hub. Each year, millions of passengers choose this air hub as a starting point for their travel. It has everything modern tourists need: spacious terminals, comfortable lounges, free wi-fi, plenty of cafes and snack vending machines. Besides, the airport staff speaks English, so you will not have difficulties communicating with them.
If you are traveling somewhere via Saint Petersburg (LED) Airport, it is better to plan your way to the air hub from the city ahead. You may take a taxi, a private transfer, or public transportation.
What you will avoid if you take a transfer to Saint Petersburg airport «Pulkovo» (LED) instead of public transport
- plenty of changes. A Kiwitaxi driver will pick you up right from your hotel and take you as close to the airport entrance as possible.
- bothering with baggage. You will not have to carry your heavy bags first across the city and then – from the airport stop to the terminal needed.
- hassle and noise during travel. If you choose a transfer, it will be as quiet inside your car as possible.
- walking around the airport at night. At nighttime, city transport runs infrequently, so you will have to take the last bus and then walk around the air hub waiting for your flight. Using a Kiwitaxi transfer, you may reach your destination at any time.
What you will avoid if you reserve a transfer to Saint Petersburg airport «Pulkovo» (LED) instead of a taxi:
- rude drivers. Taking a taxi is a roulette: you never know what driver will come for you. Kiwitaxi drivers are always polite and friendly: their rankings as well as number of orders depend on their passengers’ positive feedback.
- being late for your flight. Taxis are often late or do not arrive at all. If you reserve a transfer, you will be guaranteed that your car will arrive at the agreed time.
- stress during the trip. Kiwitaxi drivers always respect the traffic rules and do not exceed the speed limit.
- unexpected expenses. Kiwitaxi transfer prices are always fixed: they do not depend on the time of day and national holidays.