We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
will not change The price gets fixed when booking
and will not be affected by traffic jams, weather or time of day.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Benefits of Kiwitaxi transfers from Akaroa port
This is an intermediate point for many travelers. After setting their foot on the shore, tourists continue their journey using public transport, taxis, or private transfers. Each of these travel options has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Public transportation from Akaroa port
- You can save lots of money.
- If you are traveling with a large group, you will not have to travel in different cars.
- You have the opportunity to see the real life of local people.
- You will have to carry your large baggage yourself.
- These services are not available at night.
- Schedules are difficult to find even on the web.
Taxi from Akaroa port
- It will take you to the destination faster than public transport.
- If you find an available car at the rank, you will leave the port immediately.
- Taxi drivers do not care about the impression they may make on their passengers.
- You may come across a rude operator or driver.
- The final price for your trip may differ significantly from the one you heard when booking a taxi by phone.
Transfer from Akaroa port
- A child seat in the car is guaranteed if you tick for it in your booking beforehand.
- You will not have to explain to the driver where you need to get to.
- It is so comfortable inside the car that you can even take a nap during the trip.
- Transfers are usually more expensive than taxis.