depending on the route.
We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
will not change The price gets fixed when booking
and will not be affected by traffic jams, weather or time of day.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Why you should book a Kiwitaxi transfer from Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park
Planning a trip to India? Do not forget to examine the local transport beforehand. This country drives on the left. Local trains are extremely overcrowded. As for buses, they are a cheap but not very safe way to travel across the country.
To get to the nearest airport or some neighboring city, you may use public transport, a taxi, or a pre-ordered transfer.
Benefits of transfers from Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park over public transport
- you will keep your money and belongings safe. There are plenty of pickpockets on Indian buses and at stops.
- you will not have to push your way through the crowd. At rush hours, local public transport is really overcrowded: it may be difficult even to board a carriage. If you are traveling with large bags, you will definitely remember this trip (if you do manage to get on a train or bus).
- you will find all the information about transfers online. You may not find any schedules or maps at the bus stops.
Benefits of transfers from Bandipur Tiger Reserve And National Park over taxis
- no additional half-day excursions. In India, a taxi driver may quote you a lower fare if only you agree to stop for some shops on the way. You will not be able to escape until you visit all the shops on the driver’s list.
- no rip-off. An Indian cab driver may easily overcharge you. Before the ride, they will tell you the trip cost. At the end of it, they may add that it was the price per passenger. Besides, it was in dollars, not in the local currency.
- no need to bargain. Booking a transfer is easy: you see a fixed rate on the website, book a car, and pay for it. When catching a taxi, it is always better to bargain: otherwise, you may overpay a lot.