depending on the route.
We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
will not change The price gets fixed when booking
and will not be affected by traffic jams, weather or time of day.
in English By phone and on the website.
and travel discounts in your inbox
Benefits of Kiwitaxi transfers from Marseille «Cruise» port
Marseille seaport is a large transport hub which serves a huge number of tourists annually. You can easily reach the neighboring cities from here. Those who want to save some money may choose public transport services and those who appreciate comfort during travel – taxis or private transfers. However, all of these options have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Public transport from Marseille «Cruise» port
- Tickets are cheap.
- These services run frequently and regularly.
- As there is a large number of tourists arriving at this transport hub, there may be no available seats on a bus and you may have to stand during the whole trip.
- You will not be taken right to your hotel and will have to change on the way.
- You will have to carry your suitcases everywhere yourself.
Taxi from Marseille «Cruise» port
- Taxis are often cheaper than private transfers.
- They can be taken right in the port.
- You may spend some time standing in a line.
- Taxis booked via phone are sometimes late or do not arrive at all.
- The driver may be rude, and the car – dirty inside.
Transfer from Marseille «Cruise» port
- The transfer driver will be waiting for you with a name sign and will carry your bags right to the car.
- You may pay for a car online and thus avoid bothering with cash.
- The transfer driver will take the shortest route to your hotel.
- Comfort and a personal approach cost more.