We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
will not change The price gets fixed when booking
and will not be affected by traffic jams, weather or time of day.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Why you should book a Kiwitaxi transfer from Yongchuan
When planning a trip to China, study the local transport system in advance. For instance, the most popular form of transport in the country is train. Also, it is the most overcrowded one. Taxis are in high demand, as well: it is difficult to hail one on the street. In order to avoid any problems, get prepared for your travel well in advance.
One can get from Yongchuan to the neighboring cities or the nearest airport using public transport, a taxi, or a pre-booked private transfer.
Advantages of transfers from Yongchuan over public transport
- you will not have to monitor rail tickets. They go on sale not earlier than two weeks before departure. 4–5 days before the trip, they are usually sold out.
- you will not have to stand during the trip. On certain days, even the most expensive trains may have only standing tickets. If you book a transfer, you will travel in a comfortable soft seat.
- you will have no language problems. On some city buses, one can buy a ticket only from the conductor, and the fare depends on the distance. You will have to explain in Chinese where you need to get to: there are very few people who speak English.
Advantages of transfers from Yongchuan over taxis
- you know the exact fare in advance. Almost all cabs in China are private. Different companies will quote you significantly differing prices.
- you choose the pick-up time yourself. There may be lines at legal taxi ranks. Waiting for a car may take up to an hour.
- you will not have to travel with unwanted passengers. Traveling by transfer, you will not share your car with anyone else. A taxi driver may pick up other passengers on the way – it is legal here.