depending on the route.
We make sure everything goes according to your plan
and changes One day before the trip.
will not change The price gets fixed when booking
and will not be affected by traffic jams, weather or time of day.
in English By phone and on the website.
and secret discounts in your inbox
Vienna Airport: Transfer And Taxi
Transfers From Vienna Airport
If you are looking for one of the fastest and comfortable rides then nothing could be better than the airport transfer from Vienna. Reach to your favourite hotels, restaurants, and beautiful destinations like Hofburg, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the Vienna Zoo and what not in the shortest possible time.
Kiwitaxi service will allow you following:
You don’t need to wait: the driver will reach the point of meeting at definite time, you just have to book our services online in advance.
Avoid public transport: we are here for you hence you don’t need to carry your luggage to public transport.
The distance from the terminal to the capital is about 22.7 km, and we will take just 20 minutes to drop you there with a minimum cost value of €37.
Taxi from Vienna Airport
In case you want to book an airport taxi to Vienna (Austria), you have to wait for a long time in line. Also, they will charge you according to the rate on the meter. Read reviews before booking Vienna airport taxi.
Vienna airport taxi cost would be around €36.
Yes, you will have the option to book the other taxi services like Uber there but the price for uber is around €36 and there is the case when passengers found the drivers unprofessional.
Hence, it would be better to book our online service rather than any other taxi.
Public Transport From VIE
In case you don’t want to use a transfer, you can also use public transport.
- Train: City Airport Train (CAT) will take 16 min from the air hub to Wien Mitte railway station which is next to St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- Buses: The bus will cost you approx €8. Its stop is located near the exit from the arrivals terminal.
- Public transport like buses and trains would be cheap and environment-friendly.
- You will have to wait for some time, also you have to carry your whole luggage yourself to the bus or railway station.
Booking A Transfer From VIE
The minimum time that you can book a ride from the terminal to the capital should not be less than 24 hours. In case of an emergency, you can also book the ride urgently. We’ll try to find a way to provide you with a safe ride.
Before booking, make assured to present the given details:
- Check date and time twice before booking a ride;
- We have these given car classes: premium sedan, economy, minibuses, roomy minivans.
- We also provide additional services like a child seat or waiting for an extra hour.
Fare of transfer from Vienna Air hub
The fare of the transfer compared to other ways of getting to the city.
Useful Information about the Airport
Vienna air hub has the following terminals:
- Terminal 1, which is used by Oneworld and SkyTeam airlines.
- Terminal 1A located opposite Terminal 1 and used for check-in facilities of low-cost carriers.
- Terminal 2 which is currently closed.
- Terminal 3 used by the Austrian Airlines Group, most Star Alliance members, and a number of other carriers including Emirates, El Al, Korean Air, Royal Jordanian and Qatar Airways.
For the ease of passengers, every terminal has:
- post office
- cafes and restaurants
- business lounge. You can get there for an additional fee or with a Priority Pass card.
- currency exchange point
- first aid post
- nursing room.